Suzy is certified in Myokinesthesis, a new and innovative approach to structural integration. It is painless and effective for restoring balance and function across the fascial lines. This is sometimes combined with other treatment approaches, or used as the sole method of treatment, depending on a client’s needs.
What is Myokinesthesis?
This muscle movement technique corrects and balances the nervous system. A typical Session will include:
- Narrowing to the main problem in the nervous system by assessing posture and asking questions
- Working on specific muscles while I move your body, then you move through ranges of motion
- Working on both sides of the body even if the symptoms are only on one side
People with the following conditions have shown improvement with MYK:
- Plantar Fasciitis
- tension, migraine, hormonal, cluster,
- Shoulder problems: frozen shoulder,
- rotator cuff, bursitis, impingement,
- post surgery
- Carpal Tunnel, elbow issues
- Hip and other joint problems
- Limited range of motion due to surgery
- or injury
- Sciatica, RSD
- Altered tone due to CVA/Stroke
- Unbalanced posture
- And many others!
“I am so excited to be able to bring this new approach to my clients!”
-Suzy Cornell, LMP